Instapundit for Best Major Blog
Ace of Spades for Best Conservative Blog
I know what you're thinking: "OK, I understand campaigning for Insty, because he's the only conservative blog in the running for Best Major Blog. But . . . why Ace? Don't you risk angering Michelle Malkin, who's nominated in the same category as Ace? And isn't angering Malkin like, blogdeath or something?"
Well, it's not like Michelle is really campaigning much for the award, and why should she? She's a published author, a syndicated columnist and has all those big wads of cash from Fox. Whereas Ace . . . all he's got is us morons.
(Honest, Michelle, if you really want that award, just say so, and I'll dump Ace in a heartbeat.)
UPDATE: Linked by Howie the Jawa. Thanks.
Michigan communist Democrat senate candidate Abdul El-Sayed admits to dual
citizenship in Egypt
-
So Abdul El-Sayed isn’t even just an American… He’s a “dual” citizen of
Egypt and the United States. But you
The post Michigan communist Democrat senate ...
35 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment