Friday, January 9, 2009

Did I mention I'm a father of six?

Scientific proof of my genius:
"Women tend to like smart men because they're usually more successful and better providers. But here's another reason: Their sperm is better, a new study says. . . .
"The smarter the men were, the more sperm they produced and the better their wee ones swam . . .
"The researchers instead speculate that intelligence might be passed down as part of a larger package of good attributes."
"Larger package." Heh. And proving the obverse:
"By the way, I have no children. And I’m not in MENSA, either."
He also voted for Obama.

5 comments:

  1. His wife is so good looking though.

    Good news: tonight is the last episode of Hannity & Skeletor, with Mark Steyn (3 kids) as one of the guests.

    Bad news: new Hannity show starts Monday with Skeletor replaced by Al Sharpton. You think I'm kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Dude! That's hitting below the belt! ROFLMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obama has two girls..


    you know what they about that?

    You gotta go deep for boys..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave:
    The reason you have to go deeper for boys is that the y sperm are lazier...

    Robert:

    I have 5...I wish you were right...May be at one time in our history. Today's society rewards mutant prevaricating metrosexuals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. new Hannity show starts Monday with Skeletor replaced by Al Sharpton.

    This is one of the reasons I can't stand Sharpton. As long as he continues to give that man a platform, he deserves no respect.

    ReplyDelete