Monday, December 7, 2009

Weimer gets quoted on Instapundit

by Smitty

In your just-how-small-is-the-internet story of the day, ol' Weimer gets quoted on Instapundit.

I know this guy, but the details are far too embarrassing to relate here on the blog. Attendees of Smittypalooza I will recall Jeff, who also posts occasionally on Effingconservaives.

Don't let the fact that he's a squid and posts under the name "Mary K" lead you to any hasty conclusions; his childhood neighbor's hot purple spandex that the guy wore, striking a pose as he (frequently) watered the lawn, had no affect on Weimer. None.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know he posted that. I received a nice email from him, but never thought he would update the post.

    As for embarrassing details, your discretion is certainly the better part of valor. I have one name in mind....

    ReplyDelete