Hate who?Hate to tell Harry Reid, but Danny Tarkanian is running for Senate. He's beating Harry in the polls. And he's angry about Harry's slavery remark:
Republican U.S. Senate candidate Danny Tarkanian -- a community activist with a history of working with at-risk African-Americans in Las Vegas -- called on Senator Harry Reid to apologize on the Senate floor for comparing his health care opponents to defenders of slavery.Let's look at the facts:
"Harry Reid's comments comparing opponents of his health reforms to defenders of slavery are a disgrace to the institution of the Senate and an embarrassment to Nevada. If there is any dignity left in this man, he will apologize on the Senate Floor," said Tarkanian.
Danny Tarkanian has been personally active in Las Vegas' African-American community through the Tarkanian Basketball Academy which teaches young Las Vegans -- many of whom are African-American -- life lessons through sports.
- Tarkanian is a Republican, like Ronald Reagan.
- He's Armenian-American, like Kim Kardashian.
- Tarkanian plays basketball, like Michael Jordan.
- He writes for Big Government, like Hannah Giles.
- Danny opposes ObamaCare, like a raaaaacist.
- Tarkanian speaks at Tea Parties, like me.
- He's got a beautiful wife, like mine.
- He's supported by Sarah Palin's dad, like . . .