Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NY23: 'Revolution'

At the American Spectator:
Doug Hoffman campaign spokesman Rob Ryan just said the off-year congressional election in this sprawling upstate district represents a political "revolution."
"People have just stepped up to the plate," Ryan said, describing the surge of grassroots volunteer support for Hoffamn. "They're sick and tired of politics as usual. They're sick and tired of the culture of corruption in Washington. They're sick and tired of sending all their money to the IRS." . . .
Read the rest.

UPDATE: Drew M. of Ace of Spades HQ is in town! Somebody tell him to find me at the hotel restaurant. We'll have a mini-Ace-o-Palooza.

1 comment:

  1. The suspense is KILLING me!!!!! All I can say is that if Hoffman wins, I will be doing the happiest happy dance you can imagine. It will have been worth every dollar I contributed to the campaign. And I'm still praying.

    Aaargh, I hate waiting for returns. Unless you're at the victory party... then it's fun.

    Homeschool mom

    ReplyDelete