Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Put your name on it, a**hole

Just deleted a comment on an earlier thread in which the commenter asserted his professional expertise and then proceeded to lecture me about how horribly wrong I was, et cetera.

Nice try, Anonymous. Remind me to speak with Mr. Porsche M. Key about standards of comment moderation. No "expert" attacks from the conveniently anonymous who, for all we know, may be another of Glenn Greenwald's sock-puppets.

Surely there are genuine experts who would be willing to offer a critique of my writing ("pronounced grandiosity" . . . "expansive mood" . . . "suggestions of persecution") and will immediately begin proceedings to have me involuntarily committed for treatment . . .

Hey, didn't Ken Kesey write a book about that?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you don't have to be a psychologist trained in the practice of psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic psychotherapy to spot a liar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never understood why you allowed anonymous comments in the first place. It only encourages the lazy trolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never understood why these gutless wonders suffering from an exaggerated sense of self-importance don't get their own bandwdith.

    ReplyDelete