NTCNews notes the Minnesota Supreme Court results adding another superstar of Roland Burris proportions to the US Senate.
The Minnesota blog of record, PowerLine, has the sober, mature review. A less sober, immature view of situtations like this is to be found here, [NSFW]:
What to do? Thoughts include:
- Tea Party participation. Got plans?
- Supporting Republican gubernatorial candidates in NJ and VA.
- Going Galt on the economy.
- Venting on effingconservatives as required. Unload your Tourettes impulses there in the comments with us.
- Make Congresscritters sick of hearing from me.