This week's Full Metal Jacket begins with an apology to those who've been shorted on the Technorati linkbacks. Technorati may have had some server issues. However, the severl of the idiot savant clonebots responsible on my end had to be sacked. Painful explanation below at . We also have a separate Not Tucker Carlson section. 
- We're huge Carol fans here at The Other McCain. No Sheeples Here delights this week, as usual:
- Check out "America Goes Into Its Slavery Without A Fight As The World Snickers.
- She features her own Saturday roundup.
- When the Playboy business broke, she was less than flattering about the author. *snort*. Her follow-up recalled that scene at the cave in The Holy Grail.
- Postcards From the Apology Tour was a special treat, and received its own FMJRA treatment already.
- Instapundit noted the If Obama's lost Ted Rall post. That post also got some linky-love from Ed Driscoll. Ed also like the Great Budweiser Frog Revival. Jazz Shaw saw the news of the Tiller tragedy here first.
- Lance Burri seems like a brother. He seems to be settling on Sunday for Rule 2 work. He posits a terrifying log discovery: I hope I don’t start getting hits from people searching “Nancy Pelosi nude.” I think I'd rather stare at Bob's Cthulhu tattoo. He wonders aloud why Stacy wasn't reporting from the Latvian blond parade. See, he thought he was going there, but through some strange dyslexia of the ear, 'Latvia' became 'Atlanta'. Could have happened to anyone. Speaking of 'sexylaid', why does he mention Little Miss Attila, then link us? I mean, we're so cheap the price is appalling, but can we legitimately take these clicks? Yes We Can. The Trog linked us en passant in a Monique Stewart/Meghan McCain post. Said he of Monique: "she kinda scares me". Hey, I just report.
- His post following the Tiller murder was detailed and went to nine updates. The BlogProf linked us on a huge roundup of Hatef'gate, and also here. No typos with which to play fun word games this week, though. ;)
- The Daley Gator is on the Saturday roundup team. There was also a substantial Tiller roundup. Finally, he is tracking on omtiG.
- Donald Douglas, our West Coast Meltdown Correspondent, tracked the Tiller shooting, but moved on to more pleasant topics with the latvian blondes, but playing it even-handed, offered a bit of Hugh Jackman along with a truly staggering list of female bloggers. Wow.
- Fisherville Mike liked the Frog work, posting that timeless quote: Never hire a ferret to do a weasel's job.
- Lead and Gold is back in the mix, linking us on the DealerGate story, as well as offering some Midway linkage. He also enjoyed Stacy weighing in on "the problematic value of conservative intellectuals".
- Right of Course linked us in a Sotomayor roundup. This post on the Tiller tragedy had a title tweaking the reaction on the left: "Dr. Tiller dead because O’Reilly wasn’t nice to him." He then summarizes the week deftly:
Well, so far this week the blogosphere has been dominated by three main stories and the left has managed to use all three to show just how hypocritical they have become.
- Dustbury expanded on the Dr. Utopia theme. He also remembered a bumper sticker: I’M PRO-LIFE. I’M AGAINST SHOOTING DOCTORS.
- The Pirate's Cove linked the Ted Rall post. He also picked up the Tiller reporting. He lamented the end of Offend a Feminist week while he was posting about the Speaking Truth to 115VAC Power representation of the POTUS.
- Speaking of Truth to Power, Carol linked us on Pravda. She also may have had something subliminal going on after the Budweiser Frog compilation, but, in my innocence, it remains ambiguous. She also had some thoughtful words about Tiller.
- Obi's Sister blames the spam on linking to our Carrie Prejean posts. Note to anyone receiving traffic from this site: only your good click-clicks are belong to us. The bad stuff is probably due to the PuffingtonHost or WaterCatPond or something. Obi's famous Jedi Academy mentioned us amidst a good rant about the POTUS.
- Chad at the KURU Lounge has a liesure linkfest called around the moronosphere that seems to snag us quite often. Yes we resemble that! And I hope the opening apology makes up for the tragic omission in previous FMJRAs. And, he's gotten a successful tweet from Julie Banderas, so he's got that goin' for him.
- NiceDeb had a great Dealergate roundup. She hands out a thumping on the Pravda story: "The thing is, the piece was posted 4/27/09, and Nice Deb linked to it on MAY 5, people!" D'oh! And she had a substantial Tiller roundup.
- Paco Enterprises caught up with us on Dealergate and the Battle of Midway.
- The Rude News sprang to RSM's defense on the Tiller killing. RN also responded forcefully to the nasty Playboy piece, but went the extra distance to complement the ladies individually. And RN pointed to Jamie Kirchick Rule Two-ing.
- Another Black Conservative linked NTC news (which Rule Two-age we gratefully pick up here) on the topic of Bonnie Erbe. ABC also quoted Stacy at length on Tiller's killing.
- Moe Lane fell short of welcoming Ted Rall: "let him rot where he is."
- Protein Wisdom's Tiller roundup features an unusally high amount of lefty links, for the strong of stomach. And Dan also weighed in on the Playboy fracas.
- Rumblepak linked the Tiller coverage, and went back to RSM's Don't Blame Me post during a rumination concerning the POTUS.
- Pat in Shreveport is done with school and has a retrospective roundup.
- The Classical Liberal mentions us on a Latvian Blonde post.
- Stop the ACLU linked the Ted Rall post, along with a roundup of TR's 'work', the titles of which were as bad as this recent Playboy nonsense. We also got linkage on the Tiller killing.
- Andrew Sullivan tags Stacy (for zero-contact values of 'tag') "about as far right as one can get" on the subject of Tiller.
- Pam Gellar notes a "Headline I Wish I'd Thought Of".
- Infinite Monkeys: 'Conservative infighting is from Mars, liberal infighting is from Venus'
- Crime Scene KC gave linkage on Tiller.
- Borepatch has three bullet points on the Ted Rall post: Absolutely. Spot. On.
- Comments from Left Field links us on Tiller. The post has some bait, but I'll fall short of nibbling.
- The Conservative Political report had a small Cairo speech roundup
- Dad29 hat tips the Casey Jones for President post.
- Director Blue has a categorized link fest, which I've also thought of doing with this mess.
- Dogfight in Bankstown had a Dijongate link.
- Fish Fear Me also dug the Ted Rall title.
- Gateway Pundit picked us up on the Tiller story.
- As did Incertus in a roundup.
- Just Above Sunset quotes Stacy's lament on Tiller amidst a lengthy stream of consciousness about the Right's reaction to pretty much everything. An interesting read.
- Liberalsmash has a mostly unrefined roundup. Palate cleanser.
- Novus2 offers a Twitter roundup on Tiller, as well as a pithy summary.
- Planet Moron laughs at the NYT's Krugman blaming Reagan for the financial crisis. PM blames Wang Chung. While WC is a sufficiently random target, their only real crime is not being Chickenfoot.
In the Single Link section...
- Politics and Critical Thinking offers a play-by-play on the Levin flareup, and says some nice things about Stacy.
- Bill Kristol's Brain (Or, a blog about nothing) revoked our First Amendment rights concerning Tiller. Thanks.
- The Rhetorican wonders if the Ted Rall dissent could lead to an Olbermann Short Circuit. I'm curious when Keith ever had a long circuit.
- Scared Monkeys had more in the same vein on Ted Rall
- The Socratic Gadfly disputes Ted Rall's Democratic bona fides.
- Steynian links us in a roundup the size of which shames this one.
- Tarpon notes that Ted Rall was a cartoonist.
- The Western Experience linked us on Tiller.
- Wizbang Blog alson had Tiller linkage.
- All Amerrican Blogger picked up the RFC Radio appearance by Stacy.
- The American Conservative characterizes us as "alternative right". Sorry the whole pulse thing is too daring for ya, boss.
- I respectfully disagree with Kathy Shaidle's diagnosis: "Tiller's murder sets back pro-life movement twenty years". The killing was false, brutal, evil, and wrong. However, the unconscionable actions of one no more set back the life movement than, say Senator McCain sets back conservative principles by being a centrist squish. Life is life, and conservativism is common sense. And may the Almighty have mercy on Dr. Tiller.
- More thoughts in on Tiller at Hyscience.
- Still more at Islam is War.
- Back to Sotomayor, there is an interesting rebuttal of conservative hypocrisy at The National Center.
- The South Texan commiserates on intellectual idiots.
- Jimmie at The Sundries Shack, NTCNews collaborator and stellar fellow, followed the Tiller case and Left reactions.
- The un-Liberaled Woman linked us on Howard Dean.
- Zoominac had a GM Bankruptcy roundup and thoughts.
 The python pulls the HTML and saves the good parts to tab-delimited file which I bring in to Excel to save as .xslx which imports more nicely into Access and then goes through a two-phase SQL query with some VBA juicing to polish the output into a flat dump which I then pour into an Emacs session for the real writing. If that sounds like "Rube Goldberg and a Cast of Clonebots Do IT" to you, you're absolutely right. There was a piece of date criteria in one of the two SQL stages that was rejecting anything more than four days old. IT rule one is that it's always someone else's fault, even though IT rule two says that it's your own better than half the time. Regret all inconvenience.
Special Not Tucker Carlson review:
Number two on Steven Green's Week in Blogs:
- Carol dressed one of those cute little sheep in a bowtie, which I'm certain was not a 'cheater', since she knows how seriously I take these matters.
- Ed Driscoll welcomed NTCNews like an old friend.
- Lance picked up the aggregatin' like a mofo line.
- Fisherville Mike had some thoughts about "the Daily Caller". He offered a further review here once NTC news was open for business.
- Lead and Gold sounds somewhat territorial about the task of busting Tucker Carlson's chops. We would like to propose a timeshare arrangement, and I do admit to a bowtie fetish predating knowledge of the bloke.
- Obi's Sister greeted the arrival of NTC News.
- Moe Lane liked it, and had suggestions.
Before there is an explosion on the West Coast, we did have linkage this last week from Little Miss Attila on Playboygate. There must be more. Minor state of panic. Where are the URLs?