. . . to learn that Hillary Clinton rented out her e-mail list of supporters for $4.5 million?
I signed up for her e-mails, in order to keep track of her campaign last year. Perhaps that explains all the spam scam soliciations filling up my inbox.
For the record, spammers: I am not interested in meeting "HOT RUSSIAN BEAUTIES."
Nor do I believe that you are actually a representative of the former oil minister of Nigeria.
And I don't need "Special Herbal Supplements" to give me "Extra Staying Power," no matter what my wife may have told you.
Apparently Canada has been boycotting America and it’s products for six
months now, no one here even noticed
-
LOL… Those Canucks think they accomplished something by boycott America and
it’s products for the last half year… Yet no
The post Apparently Canada has b...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment