Monday, March 16, 2009

Fisk me harder, you savage beast!

"My throat was dry from too much vodka, and her breasts, spilling out of pink pajamas, threatened my ability to. I was supposed to be excited, but I was bored and somewhat disgusted with myself, with her, with the whole business... and then whatever residual enthusiasm I felt for the venture dissipated, with shocking speed, as she nibbled at my ear and whispered -- 'You know, I'm on the pill...' "
(Cynthia Yockey informs me that Lenten vows don't forbid mere quotations. Andy recoils in reflexive gynophobia. And make sure you have plenty of brain bleach handy before you confront Dan Collins and the Mental Imagery From Hell.)

5 comments:

  1. Nice post and interesting blog!

    Would you like a Link Exchange with our new blog COMMON CENTS where we blog about the issues of the day?
    http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do Protestants have to worry about Lenten vows? I thought going easy on the Lent thing was one of the perks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the guy to turn down a freebie..

    I think the Atlantic has their Andrew Sullivan replacement when that day comes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking out your blog whilst adding to your hits. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever his other shortcomings, it is clear Mr. D is no gentleman, and I say the hell with him.

    ReplyDelete