Saturday, November 21, 2009

At last, the great mystery is resolved

John Galt of the blogosphere: "Who is Larwyn?"
I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookkeeper.
Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening-wear.
I don’t perspire. . . . Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal force demonstration.
I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me. . . .
Read the whole thing. Larwynmania to ensue . . .

3 comments:

  1. I used to be a concrete analyst.......but then I'm a chemist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know........I knew that sounded familiar....

    http://www.writingforums.com/introduce-yourself/83898-no-matter-where-you-go-there-you.html

    ....and I wouldn't want to swear it isn't a lot older than 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epiphany:

    This has been around since 1990. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071204011647AAnVndG

    ReplyDelete