Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm sure there's a 'raincoat in the shower' punchline here somewhere . . .

Condoms vs. global warming:
The battle against global warming could be helped if the world slowed population growth by making free condoms and family planning advice more widely available, the U.N. Population Fund said Wednesday.
The agency did not recommend countries set limits on how many children people should have, but said: "Women with access to reproductive health services . . . have lower fertility rates that contribute to slower growth in greenhouse gas emissions."
(Hat-tip: Michelle Malkin.) My wife and I have six kids. Sarah Palin has five kids. If liberals are trying to wipe out opposition via population control, they're clearly losing -- and it's easy to see what their problem is. Conservatives have manly men and womanly women. Liberals have Barney Frank, Andrew Sullivan, Rosie O'Donnell and Rachel Maddow.

NTTAWWT, but not exactly a formula for demographic success.

The Victory Through Breeding Fund: Contribute now!

8 comments:

  1. You are certain to enjoy the website of the voluntary human extinction movement, then. They can't die fast enough for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even when I was drung (those very rare happenings!) I would not get close to either Rosie or Rachel!
    Thank God my wife is so much bettr looking. Sweeter as well!

    an old esJarhead
    Cerritos, Cal

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I noted in a post on the thread below--Boy Girls are mean.

    Funny, Palin just gave Oprah her highest ratings in years! I wonder why?

    And the other other McCain asked campaign staffers not to get into it with Sarah Palin, but Nicole Wallace could not resist doing so could she? Loyalty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that Ana Marie Cox wrote a book? It did not do well.

    Jealousy in action!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also Bristol Palin! Isn't that the chick that got knocked up by David Letterman?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a parent of six myself.

    There's a line in "Braveheart" that goes something like: "If we can't beat them out, we'll breed them out."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have fallen permanently behind. Only 4 kids.

    So far one UChicago graduate (with honors) in Russian and two budding engineers.

    It all started out with a three kid minimum. We got 3 boys. Well you know how women are - she wanted one more shot at a girl. I gave her the shot. She got the girl. (The young lady started her engineering studies this year). She is tall at five foot twelve. The boys are all 6' 3" or taller.

    I was reading an article that explained why conservatives have larger families and generally larger stature. When I write it up I'll send you a link. It also had a hint in it about why liberals don't breed. Short version - they live in big cities.

    ===

    Conservatives have children. Liberals have a abortions. We are at war and our enemies are killing themselves. Seems like a good deal to me. Saves us the messiness of a lot of wet work.

    Of course according to some points of view that makes me a bad person. But Napoleon had the right idea.

    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

    ReplyDelete