Thursday, April 16, 2009

PARVUS SED POTENS

by Smitty

Nothing more than an eyeblink of flyover country, Council, Idaho (~3.5 hours north of Boise on US95) had its tea party.

View Larger Map
How do I know? I goaded my mother into showing up, that's how:




She says:
Paster Ted and Karen and I were at Council, Idaho. There were between 20 and 30 people when we were there. The wind was miserable. A lot of flag waving and horn honking went on. Sure you can post the pictures. Love, M.

Go, Mom!

PARVUS SED POTENS

3 comments:

  1. Mom's first protest, huh? Hippie. :) Not much of a counter-protest out there, I imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love some Idahoan pride! But Council really is the middle of nowhere. These folks should be commended. I doubt much of anyone outside of Council will hear of this, and they had to have known it. The ultra-liberal Statesman surely did not cover the event. Maybe the McCall newspaper covered it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one calls for the old,

    "That's what she said."

    Do I haf'ta do all the hard work around here?.

    ReplyDelete