"Oh, the science is in," said Dr. Holdren. "We know absolutely that the Earth sits on four elephants, who, in turn, rest upon a giant turtle. Their respiration, coupled with carbon emissions, causes the planet to heat up."I'm not sure if I buy the kelp. I think that it's really the turtle, and, sadly, it's turtles all the way down.
Tennessee Rep. Tim Burchett says he will block America hater Darializa
Avila Chevalier from taking her seat in Congress
-
Communist Darializa Avila Chevalier will have no problem winning her
general election in November.. The district is a shit blue
The post Tennessee Rep. T...
8 hours ago



Now, if we could just get The Great A'Tuin to steer away from the Sun, we be OK. (Sorry, couldn't resist throwing a little Pratchett at the issue)
ReplyDeleteWhat sex is the turtle? This is important!! We need to know if we are going to be on the top or the bottom when the Big Bang comes.
ReplyDeleteYes, another Pratchett tribute.