Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Smackdown City

Doubleplusundead gives David Frum some serious disrespect.

Ace of Spades gives it to Rod Dreher.

Red State's Erick Erickson gives it to Frum, Dreher and others.

Wlady Pleszczynski gives it to Kathleen Parker.

Jimmie Bise gives it to John Farrell.

So much . . . divisiveness. Tsk. Tsk.

UPDATE: (Forehead slap) Almost omitted Dan Collins's contribution to International Fisking Day.

UPDATE II: And thanks to Dan Collins for pointing out the return of T. Coddington Van Voorhees VII to the blogospheric fray.

UPDATE III: Donald Douglas goes upside E.D. Kain's head.

UPDATE IV: Late entry from Mark Goluskin: David Frum needs to shut his hole. Which kind of sums the whole thing up, eh?

6 comments:

  1. I'm confused. Why the circular firing squad when you've got such a big target elsewhere? Besides, I thought only the Democrats did that sort of thing.

    Can I still vote Republican if I like Rod Dreher, or should I show myself the door?

    Any advice you can render would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I take away from this, Stacy? We're givers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you add my "love" note to David Frum?
    http://rightviewfromtheleftcoast.blogspot.com/2009/03/david-frum-needs-to-shut-his-hole.html
    Shameless plug on my part, R.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark Levin takes Frum et al. to task here, and here where he has Frum on the line (both mp3).

    ReplyDelete