-- NY Times headline, Feb. 28 Which party has the strongest youth movement, full of America's most promising young people? To answer that question, let's take a look at a few photos of young conservatives taken during the three days of CPAC 2009:
No captions. I'll leave it to the geniuses at the New York Times to figure out which one of the many young faces in the several photos above is:
- Cato Institute's manager of external relations.
- President of the Young Conservatives Coalition.
- D.C.'s hottest young blues pianist.
- Researcher for a leading talk-radio program.
- Spokesman for the Young America's Foundation.
- Managing editor of The American Spectator.
- An officer of the Westmont College Conservative Club.
- A promising young features writer.
- An economist for the Acton Institute.
- An official of Pro English.
- George Freaking Will.
OK, probably anybody can guess that last one, even the employees of the New York Times. For myself, I have no doubt that young conservative promise a hopeful tomorrow. Look at those kids -- their future's so bright, they gotta wear shades.
(Attention: "Rule 5 Sunday" will start this afternoon. First, I must have some sleep.)