- Politico: "So far — and it is hard to tell what the future may hold for Palin's unexpected national candidacy — the travails of the Palin family probably seem awfully familiar to many average Americans. It is this averageness that makes her such a politically promising running mate for John McCain — and such a dangerous opponent for Democrats."
- Howard Kurtz: "Campaign officials, expressing outrage at the questions, nonetheless concluded that Bristol's condition could no longer be kept secret after some British tabloids jumped on the allegations, such as London's Daily Mail reporting that Palin was "facing a dirty tricks campaign suggesting she was really the grandmother of her youngest son." (Dude, I'm sorry, but if any candidate for national office thinks they're going to keep a pregnant 17-year-old daughter secret, they're insane.)
- The New Republic: Don't take Palin lightly.
- NBC: Palin overshadowing Maverick?
- Ace of Spades: Deeply touched by the outpouring of media concern for Sarah Palin's family.
- Liz Trotta: Back to the kitchen, June Cleaver!
CNN during Manchester bombing: Was false flag by right-wingers - Most of CNN’s coverage last night during the Manchester bombing was about Trump and Russia. In fact, there was more
5 hours ago