"Twenty percent of our energy comes from the state of Alaska, and energy is obviously one of the key issues for our nation's security. . . .Maybe I added that last part.
"[S]he's been to Kuwait. She's been over there. She's been with her troops. The National Guard that she commands, who have been over there and had the experience, I'm proud of her knowledge of these challenges and issues. . . . When she was taking tough positions against her own party, Senator Obama was voting present 130 times in the state legislature. On every tough issue, whatever it was, she was taking them on. That's the kind of judgment that I'm confident that we need in Washington. And she looks hot in a bikini, too."
Hillary Clinton (of all people) disables replies on Twitter after calling
Nidal Hasan firing squad “barbaric idea, beneath our dignity as a country”
-
Now isn’t this rich, from the same old hag who is linked to so many fishy
“suicides”, deaths and killings
The post Hillary Clinton (of all people) disabl...
11 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment