Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yes, Maher, this *is* that for which you voted

by Smitty (h/t Digg, THRFeed)

Self-described libertarian pundit Bill Maher ripped Barak Obama during a lengthy monologue on his HBO program Friday night, accusing the president of being obsessed with appearing on TV and failing to come through on pre-election promises.
"This is not what I voted for," Maher said. “I don’t want my president to be a TV star.”

Yes, Maher, you sorry sack of stuff, you're getting that for which you voted . If you watch the 5 entire minute clip, you see this invertebrate claim to have his panties in a bunch about the POTUS, and then blame all of the crappy policy for which he voted upon Republicans, banks, insurance companies, etc. Stacy and I missed Maher's roundup, about which we are formally miffed, of course.

Listen, ladies and gentlemen of the Left: vote thug, expect mugging. Hmm. I think I just came up with my Tea Party sign.

Yes, Left, you're in character for lacking introspection, for projecting your shortcomings and fears upon your opponents, for ignoring history and the Constitution, for attempting to bring to pass a Utopian fantasy.

Next time, vote for for a common sense implant.

5 comments:

  1. HA! Sweet justice. Too bad his "awakening' comes at the cost of my having to endure how his ballot was cast. Lets see if he remains consistent (and votes conservative in the next race).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pee Es: I reposted this tangy tidbit on my site and gave you a shout out. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you catch the quick glimps of Chris Matthews in the video? They flashed to him just after Maher tells the joke about the teleprompter in the bedroom. Talk about looking uncomfortable LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Self-described libertarian

    He keeps using that word. I do not think it means what he thinks it means.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Who knew? People still watch Maher? You could have pushed me over with a feather.

    ReplyDelete