Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Hot Mama!

OK, I've become notorious for that old Speedo photo, but brother let me tell you, Mrs. Other McCain could rock a swimuit back in the day:

That's at our apartment swimming pool, from the summer of 1990, when she was 26 and already a mother of one. Here's another photo from a year later:

In the background, you see the ruins of the New Manchester mill at Sweetwater Creek State Park in my hometown of Lithia Springs, Ga. And in the foreground, well . . . ain't she sexy? One more:

That's last summer at a Hagerstown Suns baseball game, with youngest daughter Reagan. Being adorable is a genetic hereditary condition. And you should hit the tip jar.
* * * * *

BTW, having crossed the million-hits threshold on Feb. 13, we topped 1.5 million yesterday, so we're on track to clear 2 million by Labor Day. But I gotta up my game, or William Jacobson will beat me to it. Who could ever have imagined that "DijonGate" would be more controversial than "Carrie Prejean nude" or "Marie Osmond's lesbian daughter"?

It's a dog-eat-dog world on the Internet . . . and it's Rule 5 Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm up to 85 comments and probably 3,000 hits on "Mainstream Bigotry and Racism on the Democratic-Left". Could've been even more, but my blog fu's running dry with the Other McCain!

    Your wife's hot, if you don't mind me saying! Wish her a Happy Mother's Day for me, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling you're going to hear about this post from Mrs. McCain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a Live United shirt she's wearing in the last photo? That's hot. Oh, and your daughter is lovely also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to HER!!

    She certainly has earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE a lucky dog! Looking at the last picture of the two cheerful young ladies, you have to say it doesn’t get any better than that for us guys. Trouble is, it takes us a while to figure that out. Old Wasilla Levi probable will not realize he just through away all the really good stuff until quite a few years have past. That’s just the way it is with young men. Anyways, good for you!

    ReplyDelete