. . . Charles Johnson, for whom Andrew Sullivan performs the obligatory baptism-by-tongue-bath that initiates the Green One into the Obama cult.
This business of Andrew praising someone's "courage" as a way of celebrating his own heroic courageousness -- standing up to those homophobic haters! -- is an interesting thing to watch, once you learn to suppress your gag reflex.
If you can't stand to click to Sully's, try Ace of Spades HQ, where I'm sure they'll be rolling in the aisles over this one.
LOL! Outgoing communist Maine governor Janet Mills refuses to endorse
commie Senate candidate Troy Jackson
-
This upcoming election really sucks.. It’s forcing me to root for RINOs
like Susan Collins of all people. But the
The post LOL! Outgoing communist Maine ...
15 hours ago



That's something I don't believe I needed rattling around in my head.
ReplyDeleteI hope a by tongue bath doesn't mean the same thing to you youngster's as it does to us oldie but goodie group.
ReplyDeleteSo, both King Charles and Dr. Sullivan, Ob-Gyn, simultaneously officially "leave" the right.
ReplyDeleteAddition by subtraction, if you ask me.