Rule 5 Sunday, statuesque model edition. Let's go.
- Daphne had some excellent nature shots and concludes with a bit of Rule 5.
- Adrienne's Catholic Corner has a roundup of blokes for the ladies.
- Smash Mouth Politics featured Alizee Jacotey. He was also first to grace the Reader with Eve, whose high heels seem a tad bit...redundant. But that recalled a video that some colleague showed me about the sun, featuring Yulia Stepanova. The music is rather heavy. Muting recommended.
- Dustbury also mentioned Eve, with some interesting statistical analysis. Then he played the Donny Osmond card. Then he features a purple high-heel with a blond strapped to it.
- The Pegu blog has a clip that of someone demonstrating bar equipment that "allows you to benefit from her vast...experience."
- Yankee Phil engages in Courtney Cox admiration. Also he had a news report of wives sending cheerful pictures to deployed husbands.
- Big Hollywood contributed to Rule 5's longstanding interest in women with artillery.
- Anorak featured Ashley Greene, who is in "Twilight". Like the economy, "Twilight" is about sucking, I guess.
- Instapundit reveals why his is a low-crime neighborhood.
- Track-a-'Crat featured a dish with a dish for Thanksgiving.
- Three Beers Later had Adrienne Barbeau. However, the clip of Denise Milani torturing a bikini is cause for a New York trial, in my legal opinion. He also has Mitzi Gaynor.
- Monique Stewart, the HotMES, featured a hot chick for Thanksgiving.
- House of Eratosthenes has a link to "Women with Books". Time for some literacy, ye knuckledraggers. Back over in his Alphabet of Pulchritude project, Pamela Hensley met Raquel Welch and, tragically, didn't last long.
- Fischersville Mike reports that Lance Smith is leaving CMT. The evidence of extreme pressure is all over the pictures.
- The Classic Liberal uses Kate Beckinsale to hold the attention while explaining the war on the poor. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.
- American Blogger mentions some dude with a cat name who might be doing something really stupid.
- Bombs and Dollars is the find of the week. Their Military Babe of the Day (MBD) feature is exactly what we're talking about.
- Proof Positive features Liv Tyler.
- Nation of Cowards calls Eve "Babezilla".
- Paco Enterprises features Lina Romay.
- Political ByLine had the first shot of "Teh Other Woman". Also, a turkey in a bedroom, for reasons that escape me.
- Makes My Brain Itch featured Brad and Angelina.
- The Daley Gator has really gone into Rule 5 this week.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter features Victoria Beckham.
- Berman Post has some Rule 5 Reebok commercials.
- American Glob features Angie Harmon.
Update: Thank you for your indulgence.
- The Indentured Servant Girl featured Jane Russell.
- Mulieris Dignitatem had another ladies Rule 5 installment, and then found a picture of Hannah Giles' father with game.
Things were going fine through the week:
- Amazon Eve
- Hooters girl seeking more wings
- Rachel Uchitel google bomb denial
- Christina Hendricks Rule 5 overdrive admission
- Paula Creamer golf relief
- Jackie Guerrido, global hotness source
- Lina Romay, inspired by the inspirational Paco
- Susan Hayward, in the normal mode
HotMES features Marisa Miller