Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alyssa Milano doesn't follow me on Twitter

She is, however, following Mickey Kaus and re-tweeting his Slate posts:
Why do the searches for "tweets" that mention various twitter celebrities -- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, and Alyssa Milano, and even CEOs like Klein -- almost invariably turn up such pleasant comments?
I don't know the answer to that question, and I don't care. What I do know is that Alyssa Milano has more than 300,000 followers, whereas she's following fewer than 450 people.

If, just once, Alyssa Milano were to re-Tweet one of my blog posts . . . Dude. She's like Instapundit! Except, of course, she's a hottie.

Follow me on Twitter. Even if you're not Alyssa Milano.

2 comments:

  1. Astro_Mike has 1,123,294 followers, despite not being a hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl, if too skinny. Though you wouldn't know it from the picture you have posted, RS, I'm pretty sure she breaks your "no-enhancement" rule.

    ReplyDelete