Rule 5 Sunday is upon us. And who would happen to be here to kick it off with a wonder discussion of ladies getting lovlier but the PJTV Trifecta.
Even though Stacy and I have been going over the entire concept of simple, positive appreciating of lovliness for a while now, these guys, Scott Ott in particular, lay down a wonderful lesson in just a few minutes that should be lost on none of us.
- VodkaPundit introduced the Trifecta clip mentioned above with an Angelina Jolie pic.
- Anorak is reporting that Jude Law is to become a father again by Samantha Burke. On a significant day. The question is whether this baby will be named "Stacy" upon arrival.
- Three Beers Later has a couple of Swedish Bikini Team pics. The latter has not so much bikini and is NSFW in more respectable locations.
- Paco, head of the Classical Rule 5 Research Department, contributes Virginia O'Brien. Ah, squids in dress whites. I have a few pictures of my own to get scanned.
- The Classic Liberal provides an overview of the whole BikiniFest.
- Rightofcourse heckles the judge for the premature
ejaannouncement of the winner. Officially, I had to be in Chicago for a classmate's wedding. And Jeffords had guessed the Cosmic Winner. And we needed to build up posts for Sunday. Do I get understanding? No, I get nothing but a bitch. *sigh*
- The Camp of the Saints goes retro, as is his wont, with a Natalie Wood roundup. And then, showing Rightofcourse the proper way to heckle the judge, lays down a Raquel Welch roundup with which one cannot argue. "The Greatest Lady ever to don a bikini..." I could plead brunettes to redheads, pressing my Phoebe Cates claim, but the point here is that there just isn't a need to argue.
Here endeth the lesson.
Tomorrow, one hopes to return to the the FMJRA post that has been tragically delayed. But when you consider the heroic act of pity upon my friend J that was carried out in Chicago late Friday afternoon, you have to see that some things like marrying off an old buddy are worth delaying an FMJRA post.
Send more tasteful links to Smitty, if you'd be so kind.