Thursday, July 10, 2008

Madonna craved Canseco's seed

A lot of people act as if Madonna's disgusting decadence were a recent phenomenon. Not:
In the new issue of Us Weekly . . . former Oakland A and onetime Yankee Jose Canseco details how the singer, 49, tried to romance him in 1991 even though, like baseball nemesis A-Rod, he was married at the time. . . .
"She wanted to get married and have a child with me -- she wanted a Cuban child," he tells Us.
Canseco recalls: "We went downstairs [at her house in the Hollywood Hills] and she came over and said, 'What would you do if I kissed you?' and then sat on my lap and kissed me."
Madonna even offered to support him if he split with his wife. "She said, 'I have lots of money. Don't worry about that,'" Canseco tells Us.
If memory serves, this was shortly before she hooked up with The Worm.

No comments:

Post a Comment