Wednesday, April 2, 2008

If she wasn't LOTUS . . .

. . . I'd be angry that Lisa De Pasquale linked me in this blogger chainmail. But who can be angry at Lisa Of The United States? Therefore, I'll oblige:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you. [Check]
2. Post these rules on your blog. [Check]
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

  • My favorite TV show is "America's Most Wanted."
  • I always thought Monica Lewinsky was beautiful.
  • I hate nearly all sweets except chocolate.
  • In the mid-1980s, I was lead singer and rhythm guitarist in a rock band called Strange Talk.
  • My favorite dictionary is a two-volume Thorndike-Barnhart (1967 edition).
  • I was born and raised in Georgia, but always cheered for the University of Alabama, because my Dad graduated there.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
Now that CPAC's over, Lisa's got waaaaay too much time on her hands.

UPDATE: My apologies to Toni Woods, a/k/a The Coultress, who also tagged me in her chain-blog response.

I most recently saw Miss Woods at George Washington University for Karl Rove's speech. She was onhand for the post-event celebration with GW's YAF chapter, and I was very impressed with how well Miss Woods acquitted herself in the conversation -- considering that she's still only in high school. Here was a high school senior, surrounded by politically aware juniors and seniors at a prestigious university, and Miss Woods was not at all out of place or over her head.

Warning to liberals: Be afraid. Be very afraid.

2 comments:

  1. *AHEM* I tagged/linked you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, your words are too kind. I had a blast...You inspired me to get a barbie cam!!!!!

    ReplyDelete