Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nutroots bizarro world

Dementia is always fascinating:
The left-wing blogosphere is declaring an all-out war against the mainstream media – desperately concerned that inside-the-Beltway reporter-love for D.C. fixture McCain is already creating too large a mountain for any Democratic nominee to scale. . . .
McCain opponents need to get personal with reporters who seem to favorable to the GOP candidate. “They need to be shamed before their own public,” Digby said.
(Via Memeorandum.) Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton each, individually, have been getting twice as much network TV coverage as John McCain. Combined, the Big Three networks give the two Democrats four times as much coverage as they give the lone Republican.

The former POW is now MIA as far as MSM coverage is concerned. And yet the "progressive netroots community" is ready to rush the cyber-barricades because McCain gets a favorable mention on Chris Matthews' MSNBC show that nobody watches?

If liberal bloggers want to chastise the MSM for its long love affair with Senator Amnesty -- hey, get in line. Michelle Malkin, Laura Ingraham and Mark Levin have been complaining about this MSM-McCain romance for years, and Rush Limbaugh's been doing it since at least 1999.

Roger Simon is disoriented by the progressive jihad against Chris Matthews:

My poor head is spinning here. I can't keep up with all this. I think I'm going to go call Woody Allen and see if he remembers my mantra.
Roger, try this mantra: "I have a gub"!

UPDATE: A journalism professor says my arguments are "worth more thought," while a liberal blogger calls me "an absolute douchebag." Hey, as long as they're sending me traffic, I don't care if they call me Imelda Marcos.

No comments:

Post a Comment