Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A face for radio

Just did an hour with Andrea Shea King on Blog Talk Radio -- a fun and lively hour, discussing the Rev. Jeremiah Wright as Obama's Eagleton affair.

I found time to mention a Hot Air headline about super-delegate Ike Skelton endorsing Hillary and Mary Katharine Ham's father being polled in North Carolina. But somehow we didn't get around to discussing the 176-pound Miss England finalist. Darn -- the important issues get overlooked again.

However, if you just can't get your fill of politics, be sure to see my latest post at the American Spectator blog. (Personally, I'd rather discuss chubby beauty queens.)

At any rate, I had a wonderful time on Andrea's show and if any of Andrea's listeners find me, please bookmark the blog and buy the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment