A couple of days ago, I joked about prejudice against Fijians. Today, the morons at AOSHQ demand "nuking the place into a glazed parking lot" to eradicate the "Fiji Menace." It's hard work, staying ahead of the hate curve.
UPDATE: Smitty asks, what about San Marino? Face it, Smitty. If the San Marinese can't get past the Italian army, they don't pose much of a threat to us. And if they do get past the Italian army, they only way they could threaten us is by hijacking the Italian navy, which would never make it across the ocean. I'd make a joke about the Italian air force, but it's already a joke.
Nidal Hassan execution date set for December 3rd, 2026 at 1pm (Texas time)
-
I’m actually pleasantly surprised. I thought this execution of the
terrorist piece of shit would take year before we’d see
The post Nidal Hassan executio...
1 day ago
What are your plans for dealing with the San Marino menace?
ReplyDeletespeaking of the Italian Navy, Why does the new Italian Navy have glass bottom boats? so they can see the old Italian Navy.
ReplyDeleteSean