It's that time of the year when we celebrate our traditions in ways that hopefully don't alienate everyone else.
All of those readers with lives have been too busy to post or link us as much as we like, but we love them nonetheless.
The Nebraska Compromise:
As negative as everyone is about the whole steamer, except the lefty portion of the 111th Congressional Circus, its parade of bad ideas may not be over.
- Jules Crittenden linked the Sobriety Cat post in a roundup.
- The Classic Liberal picked up the Cheap Whore post.
- South Texian picked up the Texas secession post about Ladd Ehlinger, with a technical correction.
- Paco Enterprises joined the Sheldon Whitehouse foe club.
- Jumping in Pools thinks that Texas cannot secede, but Montana Can. At a certain point, as with the Declaration of Independence, it's really not about what a piece of paper says, but rather about what you do.
He's still in the running for [whatever it means] who lacks a radio and TV show.
- The Sundries Shack has us wired. Vote now, vote Stacy.
- Obi's Sister said 'Hi'.
Stacy and I continue to make delightfully uncoordinated progress in a positive direction.
- The Classic Liberal notes our efforts.
- SI VIS PACEM also noted the motion.
- Dustbury opines:
Not that I have any particular complaints about WordPress, which we’ve been using here now for over a year with little difficulty. But it seems to me that McCain, who specializes in high-value, low-cost reporting, really belongs on Blogger, which is to blogging what Walmart is to retail: you might claim to hate it yourself, but a lot of your friends like it just fine. (Or maybe you need new friends. Your mileage may vary.)
- Political Byline noted the hammering of Maryland.
- Wombat Rampant gave us a shout while relating an occurrence similar to the Protein Wisdom/Patterico thing which is apparently, hopefully, finally, running out of gas.
- American Power has also been dealing with its variation on the theme. Donald Douglas also noted Stacy while examining anti-Hamsherism. he then followed up with "A Theory of Racist Smears and the Case of Robert Stacy McCain". All I can say is that the notoriety looks better on him than me.
- Stogie links us while asking "Is Charles Johnson (of LGF) a Transvestite Cross-Dresser?" Can I please retain my ignorance?
- Rhetorican picked up Stacy's AmSpec piece about a possible Hamsher move to the right.
- So It Goes In Shreveport
- Fischersville Mike
- The Classic Liberal
- The Blogprof
- Eternity Matters
- Paco Enterprises
- CatHouse Chat
- Obi's Sister
- American Power reached one megahit. Keep up the good work, Donald!
- The BlogProf linked us while congratulating DD.