This week's Full Metal Jacket Reach Around has The Other McCain putting the heat on the two mega-hit mark. As PowerLine noted, "The Supreme Court, socialized medicine, cap and trade, record deficits, foreign policy fecklessness --it's easy to lose track of smaller issues with all that is going on. Which is among the motives for doing this weekly roundup: trying to have some kind of record of just WTF happened. To the links.
Support the conservative book-o-
- I'm a Malkin fan, and so to is the Daley Gator. That lady fights the good fight.
- Obi's Sister: "...page 291..."
- Jimmie Bise rattles the tip jar.
- Jimmie linked to ToM's IG-Gate Reporting, as a tangent to the Chicago Way treatment afforded Senator Kyl.
- Lead and Gold keeps it front and center.
- Pat in Shreveport appreciates the old-school reporting going on. Mr. Smith, you see, thinks unprintable thoughts when he goes to Washington, so we're all better off funding Stacy for that sort of thing.
- Obi's Sister, through straightforward use of the Force, can manage to use transparency and POTUS in the same post. Tough lady.
- Bob Belvedere continues to offer substantial support to the effort.
And we need to highlight an excellent bit of Photoshop work in this context, alluding to the movie "-30-", of which I'd never heard.
- Donald Douglas noticed the fur flying
- Dr. Melissa amplifies the point.
You've been in a political coma if you haven't paid attention to the radical overhaul of health care currently under way on Crapitol Hill.
- The Daley Gator "If you only read one blog post today¡"
of sadness: CNN hack Susan Roesgen is about to join some of the 9.5% of Americans on the unemployment rolls.
Senatrix Boxer We were assuming a Rule 2 stance on this round of Her Babsaliciousness. What is it with being from California and being totally regrettable? Boxer, Feinstein, Pelosi...
- The Political Byline was unaware that Sharpton was looking for help.
Paradology and the Wise Latina Department
- Jesse Hathaway had some good news WRT Cap'n'Seppuku, but found out his Senator supports Sotomayor's nomination.
- We receive Instpundit justice, if little else from the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Obi's Sister picked up the Pudge question.
- Rightofcourse pulled us in for a roundup.
Another hat tip to the Knack was offered by the Dead Kennedy's in the chorus to Pull My Strings [NSFW]:
- Donald Douglas linked the Knack clip.
- Rightofcourse manages to think about Sototmayor and Tawny Kitaen in the same post. I blame our education system.
- Sir Bob of Belvedere included us in a line up.
- Scared Monkeys included us on a roundup.
- The Blogprof had clips and reaction.
- The Daley Gator wonders how the POTUS will ever cope. By reading Hayek, of course.
- Rhetorican called it Left-Right convergence. The clap.
- Fish Fear Me considers David Brooks to fall within the chum category.
- If you missed Carol's Brooks/Airplane photoshop, let me point you back to it.
- Dyspepsia Generation has a brutal theory. Ow.
- Below the Beltway suggests: Grope-gate.
- Fear and Loathing caught up with the Bell Curve post.
- Binky continues to out-roundup my roundups, and includes the Bell Curve post as well.
- Lead and Gold puts it in a People Who Really Matter context.
In defense of the pun, the medieval English is far more intelligible than the legislation emitted by the 111th Congress.
- The Daley Gator picked us up in fine style. The details of the cruising to be kept completely off-line.
- The Mean Ol' Meany, hamstrung by the economy and a failure to call Miss Utility, could only afford HOMO-marketing.
- Knappster, tragically out of bubble gum, wonders about the frequency of gay posts. I got nothin', interest or otherwise, sorry.
- Mike Laroche gives us a shout and announces he's blogging at the Humor Institute. The graphic seems a vague allusion to Obamacare, but my interpretation may be that of an "un-wise Porch Manqué". If you like that, there is also The Conservatives who say fsck, for your Tourette's-specifc needs.
- Jimmie took my Crittenden cue and showed the front of the Sundries Shack. He also seems to operate under the misapprehension that Congress can be made to participate in the health care plan they foist upon the citizenry. I reply: "Hah!"
- Scott over at the Patriot Room liked the last Rule 5 post, and did a fine roundup of his own.
- Obi's Sister picked up the Peggy Noonan commentary.
- If you send it then Trog will link it, which netted a couple links for us.
- Outstanding Instapundit linkage on outstanding issues.
- Lead and Gold's take on Peggy Noonan has an interesting book review exerpt.
- Jeffords included us in a 10 Favorite Blogs roundup. This idea looks quite thuggable.
- A golf clap to The Blogprof for 2001 posts since January.
- Another Black Conservative links us while bemoaning the disconnect between Conservativism and the Republican Party.
- TCotS liked the Green Room post on lefty economics. Belvedere linked us and Jimmie in wondering about Levi Johnston's long-term health picture.
 I expect a flogging for that.