Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An amazing fact

At 4 a.m. this morning, I noticed a visitor referred from Conservative Grapevine, Checking to see if CG blogger John Hawkins had linked me, I was disappointed. However, I could help but notice that John had a link to "Denise Milani lingerie pics."

OK, so who the heck is Denise Milani? Because I'm 49 and seldom watch TV, I'm all the time seeing names of "celebrities" I've never heard of, and naturally figure this must be one of those -- second-string TV actress who's dating an NBA star, or a pop singer with her own reality show, something like that.

Wrong. Denise Milani is a Czech-born pin-up model who is most famous for three things. Two of those things are kind of hard to ignore. But the third thing? She has never posed nude.

And now you know . . . the rest of the story. Good day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...not only are you inhabited by Sam Gatlin [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052526/], Paul Harvey's in there too!

    I don't care if she's 'Czech-born' she looks Italian and has an Italian-sounding last name, so my Italian-American paisans and I claim her.

    Buono fortuna,
    Roberto Belvedere

    ReplyDelete