Rule 5 Sunday, that weekly respite from everything else in favor of appreciation of beauty as such.
When you email Smitty with "Rule 5" in the Subject:, it gets in GMail for this roundup. Filter are cool. I then walk through chronologically and build this post, unless someone has flattered my pathetic ego sufficiently to claw their way to the top. To work.
- DSM at Reboot Congress suggests Dana Loesch, and we concur.
- Freakonomics heard about my Catharine Zeta-Jones problem, and played to my weakness
- Little Miss Attila had her Conservative Cuties roundup, to augment Melissa's. I'll take my omission as well-deserved punishment.
- Donald Douglas contributes Heidi Montag. <rant>One of the actual benefits of a full-on economic crash is that this completely stillborn practice of piercing, may, itself, get a stake in the heart. While I'm not so reactionary as to despise earrings, this whole business of shrapnel in odd places has got to go.</rant>
- Unexpected contributor Daniel Hannan had a shot of himself with the Iron Lady. Governor Palin: you know whom to emulate.
- Fisherville Mike artfully works Megan Fox into a post about the VA Democratic Party primary.
- The Skepticrats features a meditation upon the topic of hair. Follicly challenged as I am, I weep for baldness from one eye and beauty from the other.
- Freeberg may or may not have posted a picture of himself, for the ladies.
- rightofcourse, considering the ladies posts an Eastwood clip.
- Jeffords over at the Eye of Polyphemus has a Cameron Diaz moment. Let's up the ante, with some NSFW "Cougar Den", from SNL, with Cameron:
- Wyblog features Angelina Jolie in the rain. Slightly safer for work than a wet t-shirt contest.
- Paco remains a favorite contributor. These screen sirens make an important contribution to our argument that Rule 5 is a means of cultural enrichment. Thank you, sir.
- Lance contributes crucial research in the WTF CA? field:
- Carol contributes a shot of Jeff Chandler. Read the whole post. Tragic end.
- The Seven Deadly Sins contributes a redhead discussing glowing monkeys. She mentions a YouTube channel. Hmmm.
- The Rule 5 Compliance Committee at The Camp of the Saints has selected Kim Novak for inclusion this week. Approved as submitted.
- That sly old Dustbury has committed Original Shin. Spot on, old boy!
- Pat down in Shreveport is getting Troggy on us with the input.
That's all for now. Send updates/flames to Smitty, and hit the tip jar, ye ungrateful ones.