Thursday, June 18, 2009

Riehlism vs. Conorism

Since I'm going to be out and about in D.C. today, trying to see if I can't stir the pot on IG-Gate, you're going to need something to read. The Camp of the Saints has some good stuff on IG-Gate, but once you've read all that, what then?

How about Dan Riehl busting on Conor Friedersdorf? Not enough? How about Dan Riehl busting some more on Conor Friedersdorf? Heck, just go over to Dan's blog and keep refreshing throughout the day, and he's liable to bust Conor two or three times again before lunch.

Conservatism? More like masochism.

Frankly, I'm starting to regret blogging about Conor yesterday. Dan and I were talking on the phone yesterday and I said it was like Godfather III: Everytime you try to get out, Conor pulls you back in. If you didn't more or less force yourself to ignore him, you'd never find time to blog any actual news.

1 comment:

  1. Bob Belvedere [The Camp Of The Saints] here: I just completed the latest IG-Gate updates on the WWU-AM Page of my site at 2:21 PM. They're located in the middle column, scroll-down a bit.

    Direct Link:
    http://www.thecampofthesaints.com/wwuam.html

    ReplyDelete