My humblest apologies concerning the FMJRA Saturday post. Technorati wasn't even accepting logins, much less displaying blogs. I really hope they quit with doing the website impression of the economy Really Soon Now. On to more pleasant topics, e.g., Rule 5 Sunday.
- Politics and Critical Thinking serves up a YouTube clip that is neither politic, nor demonstrative of critical thinking, nor, in fact, strictly SFW. Edgy for this family-friendly post, but instructive nonetheless.
- Chad at KURU Lounge announces he thinks he's in love with Felicia Day. So besotted is he, there is no link. Google images to the rescue:
- Jeffords points us to Nikki Haley. "...she has combined the best of Sarah Palin and Bobby Jindal into one" he says.
- Donald Douglas confesses a crush on Jessica Simpson. Will this help her grade in your class?
- The Classical Liberal launches Rule 5 Saturday with Emilie de Ravin, a choice with which one can find no fault.
- Mark Freeberg, struggling under the weight of Wanda "Kidney" Sykes-osis, still finds time to link Heather Mitts.
- The Instapundit, in full Hope and Change bloom, goes totally artificial. Should have listened to Billy Joel: "Should I try to be a straight-A blogger? If you are, then you link too much." Now look at the man. Tragic.
- WyBlog focuses on the economic angle with the oldest profession, in Germany.
- Pat in Shreveport answers the beefcake call with Heath Ledger.
- Paco has a silver screen contribution that's not to be missed, including Clark Gable. I wish I had a pencil thin mustache...
- At the Point of a Gun links Padma Lakshmi's intense burger commercial while noting that Maxim put Michelle Obama two places above her in their ranking. Loo-hooosers.
- The Political Castaway goes inter-species on us. It's not clear which Rachel has less intellect. You may want to mute the video clip.
Speaking of red, or rather, crimson: Deuce Geary at Skepticrats brings us sexy Sela Ward -- who is, I must point out, a former University of Alabama cheerleader, Roll Tide!
The Daily Gator argues that Nicole Mansky is a major reason to watch NASCAR.
HotMES remembers Farrah Fawcet.