This post is going up just before Sunday. We're not hugely sanctimonious here. Every day is Christmas, every day is Easter, for all I care. Won't detail my actual Easter activities here, lest I sound immodest. Is that sufficient fluff? To the links:
- Leading off, we have Monique Stewart going for the tasteful retro pose with Kate Perry.
- Fausta has, for the ladies, an edgy meditation on chest hair. On a purely academic basis, one wonders about her Billy Mays policy.
- The Physics Geek traces a linear trajectory through a trio of blonds. Physiques Geek?
- Chris Muir's Day by Day helps us with scientific rationale surely as valid as anything fronted by a former Vice President:
Day by Day rocks, but you knew that.
- Pat in Shreveport contributes to the Hugh Jackman thing. An allusion to the Beatallica link here?. Remember: "hybrid children watch the sea" and beware!
- The Troglopundit has some good clips. Padma remains a vision, Metallica is silly (they're great musicians, how about targeting a post-angst market?), but the jedi catfight makes it worthwhile.
- Track-a-'Crat offers left-handed complements to a couple of blonds. One of whom triggers a dip into the Kristen Wiig locker:
- Under the wire is the stalwart left coast American Power Blog, featuring Kristin Cavallari
- Carol over at No Sheeples Here fancies some Brosnan, which was late, but she flattered me, and there's no doubt about what kind of man I am, though the price was low enough to compare with GM shares...
- The Political Castaway drags in close to the see-you-next-week line. For some reason, he thinks an interest in Anna Rawson's athletic activities might be spiritually unhealthy. What's wrong with a bit of sport?
Blow up my email box with your Rule 5-age, here, and I'll queue you up.