"And I should add that this gloating has been, and is now, bipartisan: Many Republicans have been deeply resentful of the influence exercised by Christian conservatives. The fact that John McCain was able to get the 2008 GOP nomination, after infamously insulting the leaders of the Religious Right as 'agents of intolerance' during his 2000 primary campaign, is perhaps the best evidence for any argument about the declining influence of Christian conservatism."
Smit Machchhar the hero who helped save the Flydubai plane saving 180 lives
-
Not all heroes wear capes… Smit Machchhar, who is from India and is also a
FlyDubai pilot saved 180 lives
The post Smit Machchhar the hero who helped sav...
2 hours ago



...until Sarah Palin came along that is...
ReplyDeleteAnd, of course, there's the inconvenient fact that the candidate put forward due to that "declining influence" ended up being handed a ballot-box spanking in the general election. Almost as if that snub cost him and his supporters the raw votes required to make it even look like a contest...
ReplyDeleteNot that I'm sayin' anything, of course, I'm just sayin'.
Exactly right. I wish you fuckers would just go and be Democrats, seein as how you love central govt authority over social issues.
ReplyDeleteGo on, git!