- Donald Douglas gives us a look at Fox News hottie Jamie Colby, with plenty of Rule 2 action thrown in for good measure. (This earned him "Featured Post" status at Memeorandum last night, so bonus Rule 3 points.)
- Captain Elias: "Geoffrey Arrend is also known as the lucky b*stard engaged to one Christina Hendricks." (Gratuitous cleavage alert!)
- Tigerhawk: Yowsah. Yowsah. Yowsah.
- Point of a Gun: Evangeline Lilly EXPOSED! (I dunno, Dave. She's a good Christian girl, but wouldn't this have been better for the theme?)
- Charles G. Hill: Why doesn't the Weekly Standard publish an annual Swimsuit Issue?
- Pat in Shreveport: She's a chick, so here's some sexy Russell Crowe beefcake. NTTAWWT.
UPDATE: Dan Collins of Protein Wisdom got the memo late, but he definitely got the memo.
UPDATE II: The Jawas got the memo, too, but maybe Jawas can't read so good, so there's no random hotness there. Yet.
UPDATE III: "Bring the hotness": The No. 1 cause of global warming from Conservatives4Palin. Also, Jules Crittenden predicts the Oscars.
UPDATE IV: And, of course, Pirate's Cove brings the old-fashioned naughtiness. Think about that. You're about two Googles away from . . . well, anything. And yet those 1940s pinups are really so much more interesting, aren't they? Some fundamental principle of human nature must be involved. What is it?
UPDATE V: Elder of Ziyon brings the Arab hotness, forcing me to retaliate with the ultimate "gee hottie." This is escalating out of control.
UPDATE VI: Danica Patrick airbrushed?