- PAX PARABELLUM: The Grand Illusion of Obamanomics,
- CONSERVATIVES4PALIN: More "GOP insiders" trashing Sarah.
- LITTLE MISS ATTILA: "They only love me for my blog!"
- PUNDIT & PUNDETTE: No "sacrifices" for Obama.
- AMERICAN POWER: Class warfare in Obamanomics.
- SUNDRIES SHACK: Confessions of a CPAC fanboy.
- MOE LANE: Thoughts on GOP "doctrine."
- WONKETTE: When they call me a "wingnut," I'm grateful for the compliment.
- ANDREA SHEA KING: Hanging out with Geert Wilders at CPAC.
- SUPERPOWERS THAT BE: A weak reach-around is better than no reach-around at all.
- HOT AIR: Ann Coulter at CPAC creates -- wait for it -- controversy.
This is just the starter list. I didn't get home from CPAC until 4 a.m. and am very tired. (It's CPAC Syndrome, a state of extreme exhaustion caused by sleep deprivation.) I'll try to update to add more linkage this afternoon before I go back to DC for the big Rush Limbaugh event tonight. And don't forget to do some Rule 5 blogging today for the Sunday roundup.
BTW, a big shout out to Georgia Tech graduates Ruth Malhotra and Orit Sklar, whose victory over political correctness on campus earned them the Reagan Award at Friday's gala CPAC banquet.