Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night results thread

8:43 p.m. -- Fox News has called Pennsylvania for Obama, prompting Philip Klein to observe, "I don't see how McCain can win." Told you so.

8:35 p.m. -- I'm blogging from the offices of the National Taxpayers Union in Alexandria, Va., where there is a party going on. Will update in a moment. Last time I checked, the Republican Party was still in existence, but that's all that's certain.

PREVIOUSLY: At this point, Drudge has up a line saying that exit polls in Pennsylvania show Obama +15. Doubt it will be that large, but remember that Rick Santorum lost by 18 points in 2006. And maybe the Panther security guards in Philly are having an effect.

I'm on my way to an Election Night event in Virginia and will be blogging from there beginning at 8 p.m.

1 comment: