A worker died after being trampled and a woman miscarried when hundreds of shoppers smashed through the doors of a Long Island Wal-Mart Friday morning, witnesses said.Should have shopped the Holiday Book Sale.
The unidentified worker, employed as an overnight stock clerk, tried to hold back the unruly crowds just after the Valley Stream store opened at 5 a.m.
Witnesses said the surging throngs of shoppers knocked the man down. He fell and was stepped on. As he gasped for air, shoppers ran over and around him.
"He was bum-rushed by 200 people," said Jimmy Overby, 43, a co-worker. "They took the doors off the hinges. He was trampled and killed in front of me. They took me down too...I literally had to fight people off my back."
Nidal Hassan execution date set for December 3rd, 2026 at 1pm (Texas time)
-
I’m actually pleasantly surprised. I thought this execution of the
terrorist piece of shit would take year before we’d see
The post Nidal Hassan executio...
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment