6. And thus did the dextrosphere send forth its quixotic champion, the heir to the gonzo pen, His Angus Youngsterness, Robert Stacy McCain.NY-23
7. The readers indeed rejoiced, for they received constant insights, interesting exclusives, and intriguing anecdotes.
8. Despite all that, or perhaps because of it, the Foe waxed pissed, and spake harshly unto the Fell Minions and saith: "Who will rid me of this meddlesom priest of Real Journalism?"
9. And the Fell Minions were like: "Dude, Alisnky didn't say jack about what to do with The Mac."
--The Annals of Stacy McCain, CIV 6-9
This blog thanks everyone for their excellent support. Help us help you on the FMJRA goodness by emailing your URLs to Smitty for inclusion.
Legal Insurrection honored Stacy's efforts with the Special Alert position on the top left column. Thank you, sir.
- Instapundit picked us up last Saturday asking the Wo ist die Sarah? question.
- SI VIS PACEM was initially cautious on the Sarah Palin endorsement. Then Ran went for the grass fire angle, hoping that the Hoffman excitement transfers to Marco Rubio.
- So it goes in Shreveport was on the edge of her seat, both for NY-23 and the NJ/VA races.
- The Left Coast Rebel is shocked, but quickly recovers, from the discovery that Stacy, was born Democrat, but got better. Hear that, Young 4 Eyes? Hope abideth. LCR came back later with GOP's New York 23 District RINO Disaster
- Little Miss Attila plays the "Stacy McCain? He owes me beverages!" card. Take a number, LMA. ;)
- Rhetorican managed to seem surprised that the RNC would support a RINO. Michael Steele: we hang together, or the conservatives will hang separately from you moderate fops, y'hear?
- Another Black Conservative has a rather revealing graphic: Stacy has Canada on his mind. A new front for the Flemish Menace?
- Right Wing Ramblin' suggests: Un- Support Dede...NOW!
- Fishersville Mike wonders if NY-23 is a local election, or a litmus test for national concerns. He's also reported on a tangential matter regarding a certain missing book. Mugs, books: it all ties together.
- American Daughter: "The 23rd Congressional District is 'the Big One'"
- Kn@ppster points out some possible downsides to Hoffman's policies.
- The Daily Pundit: " the Blogosphere’s best shoe-leather reporter, Stacy McCain."
- The Mind Numbed Robot celebrates Stacy's efforts.
- Dustbury appreciates the whole freelancer gig, and thinks Stacy should cover the fish wars on Migingo Island. I, for one, am more concerned about the difficulty in getting a good hamburger on Fernando Poo over on the West side of Africa.
- Gateway Pundit picked us up shortly after the Palin endorsement, when the support picked up.
- Obi's Sister offered an excellent overview of the NY-23 details.
- Lost Tails of Exeter: "By the way, who else is backing The Scozz along with the RNC? Why, that would be [the Daily] Kos."
- The Lonely Conservative had some Armey clips and noted Stacy's presence. Mrs. B. also hat-tipped this blog for the Sarah Palin endorsement.
- Da Tech Guy captured Stacy's efforts nicely.
- Carol's Closet quoted my "play to your base, or progressivism, but not both" remark.
- Gathering of Eagles: NY mentions us while celebrating the Sarah Palin endorsement.
- A Conservative Shemale pointed to Newt's attempt at redemption for the Dede endorsement. I recommend gentle teasing as a means of improving behavior.
- The Camp of the Saints offered support for which we cannot be sufficiently thankful. Thanks, Bob. The 23-Skidoo post also bears mention--great title.
- UPDATE Rightofcourse surveys the situation, concludes that RINOs are losing their minds.
- Christmas Ghost put Stacy back in his schoolboy attire for the 'toonblogger roundup.
- Carol's Closet picked up our re-transmission of Pat Condell.
- Political Byline also linked Pat, and wished there were more like him.
- UPDATE Boom Boom Boom had a post on Sharia in Arizona that linked us.
- The Blogprof has been on something of a rampage. We usually settle for once a week for our FMJRA fest. Sensing a cowbell opening, he's pressed ahead, linking the whole g'dang dextrosphere:
- Paco Enterprises
- Another Black Conservative who featured a cute Technorati graphic. I hope the blowback awakens those jokers.
- Fishersville Mike keeps me on my toes with the backronyms. We shall have exhausted all the possibilities before too long, friend.
- The Daley Gator
- The Indentured Servant Girl
- Robert Pearson's Chess Blog, which has an FMJRA outing and some Rule 5 chess ladies. Normally I wouldn't use the same link two days in a row, but he praised Czar d'Oz, which flattery will get him practically anywhere.
- SI VIS PACEM
- No Sheeples Here, flaunting that lack of Presidential approval.
- So it Goes in Shreveport
- Reaganite Republican Resistance
- Fishersville Mike passed the 20k post mark. Go, VA!
- Smashmouth Politics congratulated Mike on the 20k: "hat’s like hitting a hole in one after you just bet your mother in law $100 bucks that you could do it."
- Dan Riehl beat me up and took my milk money. While Troglopundit laughed. Booger.
- Fish Fear Me liked the ObamaCare Pace Car.
- Paco Enterprises offers sympathy for the troll-beset.
- Obi's Sister awarded me a Quote of the Month. (bows). She also linked Life Without Consequences right
- Grand Rants played the raaaaaacism card.
- A Conservative Shemale wonders what you call merciless teasing about bikini photos, as in Hannah Giles and the semi-infamous Stacy McCain images. In Information Technology, this is known as "vaporware". In gaming, it's called "Duke Nukem Forever". I think the Materials Science people call it "Unobtanium".
- Dyspepsia Generation ponders testing in life.
- Bob Belvedere offered an overview of the Anita Dunn situation. He also covered Stacy's Green Room post on conservative activism. He also linked the Steny Hoyer post.
- UPDATE: RightofCourse links us while discussing the ominous slide to totalitarian media control