Rule 5 Sunday is upon us. We kick it back, set aside the nail-biting anxiety about, well, everything political, and find refreshment in the contemplation of beauty.
- Three Beers Later brings crucial travel reporting from Bermuda, featuring Laetitia Casta. He also posted a fine YouTube video of a burlesque song that's quite well done.
- The WyBlog features Jets Cheerleaders. Should I reveal my quixotic fancy for the Seahawks? Probably not.
- Captain Elias has some Dollhouse and Battlestar Galactica content that helps the balance of this post. Thanks!
- The Patriot Room has more kiwi in the buff for your review. We've had the safety ad on here at some point in the past, but the commercial is new to us.
- The Daley Gator has Reese Witherspoon and Michelle Malkin.
- Pat in Shreveport with some Chuck Norris for ya. That's the facts.
- Miss Cellania has a 'Heh' graphic on turkeys, or something.
- Troglopundit brings a Megan Fox fix for flacks. He's also shameless in his foreign political
babe blogging. Admittedly a niche market, but he plies it well. He's also a birthday
fetishist, it appears.
- Now, it wouldn't be nice to pick on Dustbury for finally catching up with Debbie
Gibson. But let's just say he puts the 'medium' in 'medium pace'.
Alison Krause, on the other hand, qualifies as Rule 5, as well as being something to throw on for your lefty friends whose heads 'splode at the thought of anything that doesn't celebrate societal decay.
- Bob Belvedere celebrates Summer with Elke Sommer.
- Fishersville Mike suggests Whitney Duncan, who sports a guitar like she knows what to do therewith.
- That methodical fellow Morgan Freeberg looks like he's applying alphabetic iteration to the bikini, starting with A and B. This promises to be an important study.
- Now, Jeffords at the Eye of Polyphemus needs some counseling. I don't want
anybody following this link to get the impression that this blog approves of the
growing scourge of xenophilia. Kids these days. But, if you scroll down, you'll see a survey of ladies who subscribe to other ideas about which we remain skeptical.
- Purveyor of classic Rule 5-ery, Paco, contributes Marilyn Maxwell.
- Nation of Cowards, thankfully, holds the Holder, but does offer a heartwarming brace of damsels wrapped in the flag.
- The Classic Liberal provides a meditation on blond.
- Hope you caught Gateway Pundit's St. Louis roundup, featuring Rule 5 and a small mountain of courage. Kenneth Gladney, you are the man.
Rightofcourse is spot on that I missed the Molly Ringwald post. I blame Dick Cheney.