- SUNDRIES SHACK: Mileage tracking bad.
- DAD29: Priorities for Wisconsin's Democratic governor? Gay-partner benefits for state employees.
- JULES CRITTENDEN: Bright blue Eric Holder?
- ED DRISCOLL: Presidential failure happens faster in the Age of the Internet.
- VODKA: Blog week in review.
- CONSERVATIVES4PALIN: Democratic governor of Montana attempts Sarah Palin joke.
- LOCOMOTIVE BREATH: Cheap scumbag Chicago politician shortchanges the city.
- JAWAS: War Porn Greatest Hits
- TORREY SPEARS: Upside Eric Holder's head.
- JEFF GOLDSTEIN: James Wolcott must have a masochistic desire for ridicule.
- MELISSA CLOUTHIER: CPAC countdown!
- KATHY SHAIDLE: Islam gaining converts in U.S. prisons; experts are worried.
Bill Clinton speaks to an half-empty arena as Bernie Sanders delegates walk out - Bill Clinton gave his usual, long winded and boring speech. As the second day of the DNC convention came and
11 hours ago