In his first broadcast interview since his wife dropped out of the Democratic presidential race, former President Bill Clinton said he still has regrets, and insisted he's "not a racist," despite controversies surrounding his comments about Sen. Barack Obama's win in the South Carolina Democratic primary. . . .Trust me, Bill -- I feel your pain.
"But I am not a racist," he continued. "I've never made a racist comment and I never attacked him [Obama] personally."
Clinton was referring to an uproar surrounding some of his comments in the South Carolina Democratic primary that prompted anger among some in the African American community. After Obama, D-Ill., defeated his wife there, Clinton seemed to downplay the significance of the victory by noting Jesse Jackson had won South Carolina in 1984 and 1988, which some observers found offensive.
Hillary Clinton (of all people) disables replies on Twitter after calling
Nidal Hasan firing squad “barbaric idea, beneath our dignity as a country”
-
Now isn’t this rich, from the same old hag who is linked to so many fishy
“suicides”, deaths and killings
The post Hillary Clinton (of all people) disabl...
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment