Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Celebrity update

Sometimes I get bored with politics, so I click over to WeSmirch and check out the celebrity news.

Tori Spelling is pushing the celebrity-pregnancy thing by modeling a bikini:
"So far I've gained 25 pounds and am loving my body!" Spelling, 34, told photo agency Startraks during the March 20 shoot in Beverly Hills. "I'm eating whatever my body tells me it needs and wants.
"I love my growing belly and the curves I'm taking on," she added.
The belly's sexy. It's the rest of her I've never been able to stand.

Supermodel Naomi Campbell blames racism for her being arrested at Heathrow Airport and banned from British Airways.

She called a policewoman a "white bitch," shouted "f---ing white honkies" at police and also called the police "a--holes."

Having had my own ... er, interesting experiences with British Airways and Heathrow Airport, I can assure Miss Campbell that racism has nothing to do with her problems. British Airways staff just don't tolerate unruly passengers.

The headline on this item is "Fergie's Glamorous Swimsuit in Glamour." Guess it shows my age that I thought, "Fergie? The British ex-royal? Isn't she a bit old for swimsuit photos?"

But instead it's some other Fergie, possibly the singer from Black Eyed Peas. I don't know. But she looks OK in the swimsuit. And I bet she's not banned from British Airways, either.

Would you like to see pregnancy pictures of Jamie Lynn Spears? You sick creep! She's only 17! What kind of kinky pervert are you??

OK, but pregancy pictures of Lisa Marie Presley, that's fair game. (Looks like she's in her "Vegas phase," if you know what I mean.)

I've never heard of Eva Herzigova, but apparently she's a celebrity -- a former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and occasional actress -- who's also pregnant. And nude, if you want to look.

Well, that's it. Pregnancy, racism, swimsuits, more pregnancy, nudity -- kind of a slow day for celebrity news. Neither Britney nor Lindsey has done anything particularly stupid in the past 24 hours. But there's always tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment