Tuesday, July 8, 2008

From an unhappy blogger

Dear Blogspot:

For the past 10 days or more, I have been required to type in a word verification every time I wanted to create, update or save a post. I am told that this is because Obamabots, in an effort to suppress criticism of their candidate, flagged me as a "spam blogger."

This has been going on, as I say, for 10 freaking days and it's starting to get pretty dadgum annoying. I would send you a message of complaint but -- how convenient! -- you've set things up so that there is no possible way that anyone can send an e-mail to tech support.

I like the Blogspot software, glitches and all, because it's simple and easy to use. But besides the insult inherent in falsely being labeled a "spam blogger," this word-verification hassle is getting on my nerves. It means, among other things, that my posts no longer auto-save while I'm composing them.

Please fix this problem, or I'll be forced to take drastic measures.

Unhappily yours,
Robert Stacy McCain

1 comment: