Ezra Klein calls this New York Times profile of Rush Limbaugh "an extraordinary act of editorial cowardice," which means it's probably an excellent article. Unfortunately, Sulzberger's greedy minions have put the 8,000-word feature behind the paywall.
Among other things, the NYT profile occasions Ana Marie Cox to confess that she is a "Rush 24/7" subscriber, pronouncing El Rushbo "funny and informative . . . fascinating." Frankly, I think Cox just does this to rub our noses in it: "Look, I'm such a freaking big shot, I got my publisher to spring for the cost of a Limbaugh subscription!"
The Weekly Standard has a short excerpt of the article about how Rush gets paid extra to plug products personally during his show. I've tried this as a blogger. For instance, I occasionally throw this slogan into my blog: Corona Beer, the imported beer that even xenophobes love. Deport the Mexicans. Keep the Coronas.
I'm still waiting for that endorsement check.
Tennessee Rep. Tim Burchett says he will block America hater Darializa
Avila Chevalier from taking her seat in Congress
-
Communist Darializa Avila Chevalier will have no problem winning her
general election in November.. The district is a shit blue
The post Tennessee Rep. T...
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment