Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hottest ticket in town

The DC premiere of Article VI: Faith, Politics, America is tonight at 6 p.m. at the Heritage Foundation, and it's going to be standing-room only.
I just got a panicked phone call from a top young activist today who had RSVP'd this morning only to be told the event was full.
Made a quick call to publicist Audrey Mullen, who informed me that yes, the event was SRO but, as to my activist friend, "If she's with you, she's in." Sweet.
Audrey also informed me that, despite my mention that Hugh Hewitt is the producer, Article VI is generally about religious tolerance in public life -- it's not just a pro-Romney film. I finally found a YouTube trailer:

Right now, with my, er, post-Florida jihad against Crazy Cousin John, I guess I'm going to have to try to mend some fences and unburn some bridges. Strange bedfellows ...

No comments:

Post a Comment