Monday, December 28, 2009

Bite Me! Comics Presents:
The Green Lizard

Don't know how I missed this one earlier, but it's brilliant beyond words. A few choice panels:



Meanwhile, Noemie Emery -- say, doesn't "Noemie" sound vaguely Belgian? -- reports on the rise of Johnsonoid mind-reading in the Obama era:
"Hate" is no longer what you do or say, but what a liberal says that you think and projects on to you. You are punished for what someone else claims you were thinking. It hardly makes sense, but it does serve a political purpose. You could call it Secondhand Hate. . . .
Why have a routine tug of war over taxes when you can replay a great moral drama, casting yourselves as the just and the righteous, and your foes as the ignorant and benighted rabble you know in your hearts that they are?
Read the whole thing. Meanwhile, notorious neo-fascist ultra-nationalist Darleen Click sees Obama as a "mood ring" and cites the latest eruption from Andrea Mitchell, comparing Sarah Palin to . . . wait for it . . . George Wallace.

6 comments:

  1. Here's the bottom line...how many amazon doughnuts can a hen johnson eat before his eyes shrink back into his head. Yu know eyes don't gain weight and heads do. Someone put up a poll on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should do a post on CJ's LGF post where he rants about Hot Air's Ed Morrisey posting "bomb making materials" on the HA blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed may let that stuff run, but Allah has gone paranoid.

    I posted over at Hot Air last night, in one of the "News" threads, about the Democreeps wanting to eliminate the Filibuster.

    Long story short, I stated something to the effect that "Unless the Dems plan on rigging so many Senate elections that they start a revolution, they may well find that they want the Filibuster back in a few years..." And so on.

    My comment went to Moderation. I re-read the thing about three times. No profanity, no racism, no nothing. But I'd used the term "revolution"

    I tested my theory, and found out that any use of the word "revolution" got you kicked into moderation.

    I was annoyed, and expressed the fact in another post. That seemed a bit PC to me, and I said so.

    I got an email from him berating me, and informing me that any suggestion of violence from me in the future would result in my being banned.

    The man's going to go Charles Johnson on us if he doesn't take a chill pill or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comment went into moderation too because I posted that conditions in Iran were not close to those in 1979 which led to the revolution and it would take a revolution to get these evil old men out of power.

    When I realized what caused it I posted that he had caved in to the lgf assholes.

    ReplyDelete